Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hiphopopotamus

If only she would have put her hand on my leg we would really look like we're in love.


SJ and I feeding the fishies at the zoo.


"Prairie dogging it!" -Letty



The band "Shuk Your Booty" live in West J...


Enjoying Arab Culture Night at the Oasis.


Megan and I shared a precious moment together.


Bro love at Orson Hyde Park.


Outside the Garden of Gethsemane. According to Abe I look like a church history figure.


Visiting the colorful "Tomb" of Mary.


Pondering upon the deep mysteries of life.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a fun time Eth! Don't fall into the fish pond. those fish look rather large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bree! I have been having a ton of fun... Oh little do you know those were killer fish unique to this area of the world haha thanks for always commenting on my blog and making me feel loved! hope everything is going great for ya!

    ReplyDelete